Accomodation in Debre Zeit

Hello all,

I am new to these forums but i have recently returned from a trip to Debre Zeit and have not been able to get this place out of my head!!  I would like to stay there for a while, maybe 3 months, but i have no clue wat the cost of living would be or were id even begin to looking for accomodation.  Would i have to get a job or would it be easier to bring money out....if the costs arent too hard to manage!!?? 

I would be very grateful if someone can give me any information about how much renting an appartment would be for 1 month and if this is even possible in Debris Zeit!!???  Also would it be safe for me to travel alone??  I  am a 27 year old male!!  I made alot of friends when i was there and i just want to get back to be with them...PLEASE HELP!!

My long term plans may be to eventually live out there as i have a strong desire to help those that are less fortunate than me but i really need guidance here to get this dream started and im hoping these 3 months will reveal alot of things as to were my future lies.....so i need your help everyone!!

Many thanks in advance!
Me

SELAH  MY NAME IS GEDION I WAS BORN IN DEBER ZITE  , I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA ,I STILL HAVE MY MATHER IN DEBER ZITE IF YOU STILL INTERESTED TO TRAVELING BACK LET ME NOW , CONTACT ME BY E-mail at [email protected]

Dear Selah,
I hope you have already e-maied Gedion and got some help you need about Deber Zite! I am sorry I can't be that helpfu right now but my wife and I are going to (with God's help) Awassa or Addis Ababa to help one person at a time with whatever orginization out there. What ways are you planning on helping the needy? I am just curious. I have some good friends and family in Addis Ababa and let me know if I can be any help. you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Closed