Single mom formalities

I m a single mom if an 8 year daughter. I intent to come to Dubai foe a job interview. I have never been married with the childs father, so the child has his fathers name on the passport. He also has belgium passport, unlike me, I have german passport. But, I have full custody of my son, given by the Court. With child his birtcertificate , and the original custody accorded to me, is this enough to enter UAE and eventually sponsoring my child if I get the job ?

While i am not the subject expert but would you be able to get all the documents  certified from UAE consulate/embassy. Or contact an agent to give you some information.

I have commented on many similar threads.  See below for some examples:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=765785https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=772587

Briefly, yes it should be enough but you need to get all documents attested by the UAE Embassy in the originating country of the document - it needs to be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs there prior to that.  You also need to make sure you fulfil the salary requirements for sponsoring dependents.

For normal entry into UAE i.e. visit or tourism, neither you nor your child needs a visa.

Thank you , usefull informations.

What of I can't get mu degree legalised by the ambassy for the moment, but my employer is willing to gibe me a contract and package that I desire ? Would that be a problem for getting mu work permit even if my employer wants me for the job?

Your employer will guide you in terms of what is needed.  Generally, you need to get a legalised degree for the right "profession" on your work visa.  Employers sometimes take short cuts and choose professions which do not require a degree and then you end up taking the hassle.

So , if I understand right, even if I son't have a degree for the required profession, it all comes to the employer? Even if I son't have a degree required if he's ready to give me a contract , I'll get my work permit?  Does the immigration makes a problem of the fact that I'm not qualified for the job, on the paper ?

Yes.  If your  employer wants to sponsor you, they will but by choosing a profession that doesn't require a degree.  For example, for a manager profession, you need to show a legalised degree but not for say labor.  The problem happens in two areas if this route is chosen:

1) Visa on arrival for GCC residents in other GCC countries.  You won't get it unless you have a passport which allows for visa free travel.  The biggest problem would be for Saudi.  This may or may not be an issue for you considering your circumstances
2) The salary and benefits registered with Ministry of Labour or free-zone may be different as a result i.e. lower.  Again not a problem unless you get into a dispute with the employer and then it is a problem

Immigration will only look at the profession on your visa and determine if the documents you submitted justify that.