Close

Dataflow additional documents

Hello. I want to ask. I finished doing dataflow for my health license then when I submitted to mumaris they also want dataflow for my diploma. When im trying to add new dataflow on my account its not allowing me. Can someone please help me. Thank u.

Hello,
How do not allow it?
What is  the reason?

Its not allowing because the license dataflow that I did before is done already and I can make another dataflow using the same account. I messaged their contact us but I didnt get any reply

Its not allowing because the license dataflow that I did before is done already and I can make another dataflow using the same account. I messaged their contact us but I didnt get any reply

I did not add health licence from my country.
And i opened new account on data flow click on additional documnets and  put the licence.
I am going to pay on monday.
I hope it will not be problems with processing.
I opened data flow without el.number
I got el.number and with him i opened new profile on data flow and upload health licence.
Maybe you will need to get new el.number on mumuris with new email and open new profil ond data flow.
If you used him for first registration

I cant make new eligibilty number because I did already before and they are telling im already registered if Im trying to make new el. Number

Did you try with new email address?

Yes but maybe its not allowing because it is the same name

if you have previous data flow before you cant add new document . You should  create new account in data flow using new email add and get first eligibility number before doing .

how to get eligibility number go to tawasul website then click e. services then select issuing verification eligibility within the kingdom . It takes only 5 minutes to get it. Create new account in dataflow using new email add if you have data flow before because it you will use the old account they will not give you eligibility number.

I had finished my data flow of education using new email add in creating account in data flow . I have previous data flow of license last 2014

Thank you for the help. Yes I tried to make new eligibility with new email address. Now my dataflow is in progress.

Thanks for the info. Such a great help!

Hi.. I have a problem getting an new eligibility nmber because the mumaris system says duplicate accnt. How can i get a new eligibility nmber for me to be able to have my  additional documnts verified by dataflow?

Im still in philippines and i need to have an additional document to be verified

Hi how did u add only bachelors degree. I have the same problem but i cant get through the make payment its not coming i already added necessary information. I made new account in dataflow already. Do i have to connect it with my mumaris account??pls help

Make an account then just upload necessary documents then just follow the instructions