Normal VDR or eVisa VDR

Hi,

I have my VDR Letter. I am from India. Traveling to endorse my EP. So can I apply for eVISA?

Err NO - there is no such thing as a e-visa VDR......

Read the VDR letter*........ it gives instructions what you need to do about getting a single entry visa (SEV) into Malaysia.

NO E-VISA allowed. (VDR means Visa with Reference - i.e. its only available from Consulate or High Commission and not online)

http://visaapplicationmalaysia.com/indi … uired.html

Open and read this - really, it's worth the time and effort....

*it can be a visa approval letter in which case the employer also needs to apply for the VDR approval before you can get your SEV at Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi

If an employer is asking you to arrive on an E-Visa - it is probably one of the new sophisticated job scams.

E-Visa is only for social visit

You can not convert your E -Visa to Employment Pass if you enter Malaysia with an Evisa

anyone can help me how to convert from e-visa to calling visa

It's not possible to convert an e-visa to any type of visa.

Dear Mr Riyas ,

I am Abdul from Tamilnadu , India  . currently staying in Singapore and my visa processing is in progress for my new job in Malaysia .. when I checked with my employer he said that the visa processing was initiated and once it is done , I have to proceed for visa endorsement.
i checked in My expats link and the status reflects as "     Submitted/Documents verification ".
How long this process take and when I have to get the endorsement
Whether I have to go to consulate in Chennai or can it be done from embassy in Singapore.
please guide me on what are the documents   I need  to bring for visa endorsement

thanks in advance

have anyone know fee for guardian visa from immigration malaysia? what the document need to apply this guardian visa

Have to show proof of offshore monthly income Rm 10,000 with bank statements over three months. Need proof of enrolment in school and having health insurance coverage. Details are online posted by several international schools. CTC birth certificate or proof if guardian not parent. Copy of full passport.

thank you, i will try to complete the document and will review international school that provide checklist for guardian visa