Helping to find a job for my partner

Hey everyone.

My partner currently lives abroad New Dehli, India, He is looking for a job here and he is willing to relocate. I have already submitted his resume and cover letter to a few agencies , company thru friends bosses. So far no one has come back. He works for JWT (J Walter Thompson) as their advertising writer and also heads the copy writing division.  He has about 7 years plus of experience in the advertising line and about 14 years of experience in marketing, management , advertising and even teaching. If he can get a job in that area..marketing or branding or even communications , trust me he would nail it. He is extremely dedicated hardworking , team player efficient and he will be a valuable asset if any company hires him.   He is extremely talented and i just do hope he can get something over here in KL. He is easily adaptable . Hoping expat.com will help me in this. Thank you.

Conference and Event Services is a big growth area in Malaysia so I suggest he starts to look in that spectrum.

Maybe you could help me out by giving me  a link, cause i have no idea  on where to start? thanks.

Be careful you don't actually hinder his chances of finding work through misguided "help".

i wont..

I have an old local friend big in event management - getting work permits in that area is way to hard per him. He employs all locals and unemployment levels are high now.

It isnt impossible in marketing, but like me recently a large number of expats left Malaysia as jobs dissapeared or money bad. When I left Aug 2017 expat events were only half the size they were 2 years before and many I knew had to go quickly. Sometimes kids forced out just before exams and many problems for families.

Easier if you are married and he accepts half the going rate (often local hired new expats are offered far lower rates) but dont forget people businesses are cultural. He really need a business that wants to sell to Indian companies as his skills would be more useful. So target companies that have interests in India.

Just saw this. Thank you.  Will let him know.