Cash registers for sale in Slovenia for foreign subject

Hello, maybe this is not the right question for this forum, but I am desperate, so I am trying everything.

At least I am searching for a contact, where my question will be answered or who will be able to help me. I wrote to about 10 addresses of Slovenian Ministry of finance, but nobody responds to me.

I am running my own small business in Slovakia and we want to sell our product at one of Slovenian festivals (it will be outdoor, market sale for 5-7 days). The organizers of festival aren´t able to tell us anything regarding this.

In Slovakia we can use "virtual cash register" - it is certified application from our Ministry of finance with connection to printer to issue recepits. Is it equal to standard cash register.

And the company isn´t registered to VAT, as we aren´t obliged too due to Slovak tax law if we have turnover under 50.000 EUR. But it is registered as a standard tax subject, standard company in Slovakia (s.r.o. - the limited liability company).

My question is, if I am obliged to use cash register or can I issue the paper recepits only?

and if I have to, if it will be enough to use mentioned cash register from Slovakia? or which steps I have to take to be able to sell in mentioned form in Slovenia?

thank you very much for any help or helpful contact! I will be very grateful!

Adela

Helo  , all this  questions  should  be explained by your  accountant or chamber of commerce....  it is EU. 
1. You  have to identyfy for VAT  in Slovenia   no matter  of your  income in Slovakia or  here.   15 days before you start   

2. You have to  use special cashregister which is conected with Ministry of Finance

3.  Hire some accountant   or representive  in Slovenia

4. Think it over  if pays  off

This is why  nobody is reply you.    It doesn't  pay  off to  because your input would be bigger than output  ....so   

Hope I replied to you

kind regards

Thank you very very much Birja.
You are right, in this case the costs would be much more higher than the income, not mentioning the time, language barrier and nerves... :( I have never experienced such barriers in any EU country (I was selling in 5 beside my home country), that´s why my accountant wasn´t able to help.

thanks again and have a nice day :)