Suicidal Thoughts and misery.

I lived in Dubai for more than two years now and all my life here is like a roller coaster full of emotions and I know to myself that I never been happy. I'm not homesick but I guess the lifestyle is the main reason.  I Planned to finish my contract and leave for good. Do you think it will be better for me ?

If you are not happy there then of course.  What is the point of being unhappy when you have a choice.

What is your other option?. Good to share your justification for us to share the advice

He has two options; continue in UAE and be unhappy or go back and try to be happy.   So he has a choice.

Do what makes you happy and you will never regret ever

My options is to leave without regrets and take a month rest or Jump to other country and find new Job and opportunities.

Jump to another country! Take a chance it could make you happy!

Being happy is the most important thing in this world. I was working in Washington DC in a good place, but left my job for the African dream. Now I am looking for another place to go :) .

Be happy and don't regrette you decision  :D

doing what you like is freedom,
liking what you do is happiness

Dubai for some, can be a soul-less superficial city while others have different opinion. It sounds like you need a break! Find a way to treat yourself with a good break, somewhere in Georgia, for 3-4 days. A lot of tour agencies got real-good offers for Georgia/Oman/Bahrain trips. You don't need to take long leaves to affect your work. I tell you don't give up. I'm afraid if you'll leave for your hometown or some other city and still find no peace in mind.... That could be scary.
Now, just relax, take a break, running away is not an option. Treat yourself right! Believe me, this will bring you much more happiness and hopes with or without any external factors or people around you!
God Bless

]Hi, Thanks for the concern but I guess break will not gonna be the best thing to do. I actually did that I took a leave went to Philippines for 20 days, Jump to Singapore, Bangkok and Malaysia for 2 weeks and I went crazy and had an overflowing happiness. But soon as I reach Dubai and step foot on the ground I felt sad and I don't know what's the reason behind. Last month I took a break for 4 days and went to India and same thing happened when I returned here.  Maybe this country alone is not for me .., Maybe it is really the time to leave for good. Am just waiting for my contract to end this coming July and God knows what gonna happen next. I'll take the risk to find my happiness the real happiness ..

Hi, Thanks for the concern but I guess break will not gonna be the best thing to do. I actually did that I took a leave went to Philippines for 20 days, Jump to Singapore, Bangkok and Malaysia for 2 weeks and I went crazy and had an overflowing happiness. But soon as I reach Dubai and step foot on the ground I felt sad and I don't know what's the reason behind. Last month I took a break for 4 days and went to India and same thing happened when I returned here.  Maybe this country alone is not for me .., Maybe it is really the time to leave for good. Am just waiting for my contract to end this coming July and God knows what gonna happen next. I'll take the risk to find my happiness the real happiness ..

Cool, so at least you've tried and resigned from all options. If you're determined to your going-back option, i think it's better to stick on your decision and start dreaming of a new life in India ... the country of colors :D Great! a good state of mind can see and create opportunities, no matter what! So, Best Wishes to you!

Yes, maybe if it is really the time to leave Dubai for good. If your contract will end this coming July, I suggest you come to Malaysia.. Pls email me your CV and will see if your qualification fits any suitable position there. I will be in Malaysia the next 1-2 months for another assignment in Kuala Lumpur.. You can  fwd me yr cv via whatsapp at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Thank you for the offer and concern. I've been to Kuala Lumpur last Year of June stayed there for 4 days , met a lot of people and made a lot of new friends. Malaysia and Singapore has been in my mind since last year to work and live because of the advantage of being an ASEAN member country and also 4 hours flight only to Philippines. May I know your email address ? Thank you

My email is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please send me your e-mail address and whats app number through Private Message. Thank You