Is their public showers in Dubai?

Hi every one

I am new to Dubai...knowing little places

I am familiar with Malaysian mosques, which usually include showers, I kinda like to have shower and relaxing after prayer

I have entered now 4 mosques in dubai, and unfortunatly, I didn't find it

is here in Dubai no mosques have a shower? please for the experience here to inform me...as information, I stay near rashidya station, I prefer if mosque very near from metro station

and if there is no shower in mosques, is their any public shower outside mosques in Dubai? I know that some beach do have, but I am not sure which one...and some of them close early

if you know any beach have public shower, and its near the metro station, and close no earlier then 8  or 9 PM, can you please inform me?

Thank you very much..any answer much apreciated

pleeeeeeease any one here knows any thing about this? :(

Hey there,

Long back in al rashidiya grand mosque there used to be a place for showers, not sure now!

In mamzar Park, yes! Even on the corniche side in dubai mamzar and Le Mar Beach Side.

Hello Jabbar Bhatti,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thank you for taking the time to reply, but please note that this thread is kind of old and has been inactive since 2014.

I suggest your browse the Dubai forum to see if you can assist other people on more recent threads.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed