VOIP Servises

Good morning,
Can someone who is using VOIP to give an advise for some suggested  t VOIP services to make phone calls from KSA to Europe.

there are several.. you just need a valid credit card to recharge your accoutn.. actionvoip, discountvoip, etc are some decent ones. good net connection and you will be able to hear everything crystal clear! :D

google them, dint want to act like i was advertising so dint put in the links!

I used Action voip and Jumblo. A credit card is not necessary because you can get their prepaid cards from Jeddah, I hope they are available in other cities too.

Thank you all. Basically i'm looking for a voip company that can provide me with a European country number.
Skype is doing that, bat not for all the countrys

Do a google search for vonage.;)

I think its the service your looking for

Hi

I have a good reseller program for VoIP Calling. Our call rates and quality is also very good. Our services are applicable in 170 countries. For Many countries our calling rates are $0.01/minutes. We provide a seperate Admin Panel for reseller to manager their own clients. Further our Reseller can further make Resellers through their Admin Panel. So its a nice Offer. Minimum Investment to Become A Reseller is to Buy Calling Minutes for $500 only. You may contact me for any of your VoIP Reseller need

Ravi Verma
[email protected]
+919415044714