Looking to make friends

hey im new to this looking to make friends

Welcome on board youngmale ;)

I guess a longer presentation would help to know you a little bit more. May be you can share about your hobbies/leisure or occupation.

Regards

Hello,
My pleasure to know you. Welcome to Expat-Blog!:cheers:

hey there :)
how are youu?
are you also new to saudi arabia? :cool:

Hi
Nice to meet u.y did u come to this palce?wat u are doing here? i am nabeel from india.working as an Engineer in Riyadh.were u are working?

hey Simona... where have u been??

shahab.ali wrote:

missed me?! :P
i've always been here :) but there's just wayy too much unnecessary drama sometimes, so i thought id keep my profile abit more low key and just contribute to what interests me :)

p.s. i just looked at your profile lol and you and my mum share the same birthday! so awesome :D

Hey youngmale,

welcome to Riyadh and try to enjoy ur time here.

@simona: the drama is what makes this forum interesting at times.Since there is a dearth of topics to be considered of late.. unfortunately.. :P

Simona L wrote:
shahab.ali wrote:

missed me?! :P
i've always been here :) but there's just wayy too much unnecessary drama sometimes, so i thought id keep my profile abit more low key and just contribute to what interests me :)

p.s. i just looked at your profile lol and you and my mum share the same birthday! so awesome :D

this is wat happens wen u r away... u had to see my profile yet once again... and i know that i am awesome ;)
wats goin on with life here??

welcome, and good freaking luck :rolleyes:

Come for bowling tonight and perhaps you will meet a good number of Expat.com people there.

A big hi to all of u nabeel where have u been.

hi every one iam fayad new here and i am looking if can have nice and great friends to chill -- thanks evryone

Hi Youngmale,
I'll be glad to be friends with you. I'm Syrian and I live in Riyadh. In which city do you live. if in Riyadh, We may meet for a drink at some cafe or a bite to eat at some restaurant.
Amin

Aminstar, I'm sure youngmale is long gone; he hasn't posted since April 2011!

Alliecat, Thank you for you notice.
Would you like to go cycling with me on a weekend? I will be glad if you would.
Amin

Thank you for the invitation, Amin :)

But as we both know, unrelated males & females aren't allowed to be friends here.  I don't have a bike here either, although I do at home.  It's my favorite form of exercise!

Hi bud if ur in jeddah give bell. malik 0559838644

[Moderated]

geeveen wrote:

[Moderated]

This isn't a dating site.

hai i am indian male 26 yrs working in jeddah. mail me my personnel mail [email protected] or drop u r mobile numebr i am roshan

welcome