Looking for a job in Philippines regarding french language

Hi. This is Amit raj from india, I have completed my course I have been waiting to finish my french course. Now I am looking a job in Philippines anywhere because  my girlfriend is live in Philippines it will be easy for me to stay there and and spend some time with girlfriend and get experience in the same filed .... I tried many times send emails to companies but they all replied the same that we are hiring only Filipinos not foreigners... I know it's not easy to get job over there but I don't care about salary how much they will pay for me... I justt want job at least  1 or 2 years contract... next 2 years my girlfriend education will finish so I can bring her here in India. Please if anyone know which translator company hire foreigners...or know know any company name tell me thank you in advance to all of you

Why not try the BPO Sectors, they are always looking for foreigners who are bilingual. And companies are not picking you not because of the salary they might give you, but rather because of the procedure and money they have to pay the government just by employing you. And if your French is not that good, then all lack of getting a job would be more than difficult.

Good Luck

Thanks your reply Flex