About sufficent income for reunion visa

My  first visa was rejected in april 2017  because of not having sufficient of income. I'm working for myself  & now my business is well from 2017 & now I've sufficient of income so I've reapplied in december 2017 giving 3 month of pay slip which i had officially? Is 3 month payslip is enough?or still they asked for the 2016 income? but i've not sufficient income in 2016. can anybody advise me in my case? Than you .

Well my case is the same but a slight difference that my husband changed jobs. So we will apply with 3 payslips again and will keep emailing them the subsequent payslip every month. Hope this can make the case more reliable.

upadhyaya wrote:

My  first visa was rejected in april 2017  because of not having sufficient of income. I'm working for myself  & now my business is well from 2017 & now I've sufficient of income so I've reapplied in december 2017 giving 3 month of pay slip which i had officially? Is 3 month payslip is enough?or still they asked for the 2016 income? but i've not sufficient income in 2016. can anybody advise me in my case? Than you .

Whats your reason for moving countries if you have a successful business now?

sorry ! its my wife visa & i live in belgium. 😁