Help with job search

hello everyone,
My husband and I are trying to move to australia, near Sydney as my husband has had a job offer there.
I work as a health care assistant in the UK at the moment where i didn't need to any qualifications for to start off with, Ive got four years experience behind me and as my husbands new job could potentially get us over in Sydney sooner rather than later I am struggling to find out if i need a different qualification over there to work in a nursing home or could I get work in care quite easily like in England?
Has someone been in the same situation as me in the past? And if so could you help me :)
Thanks
maz

Hi Maz,

Welcome to the forum.

Here are some tips, members have shared their experience on a more general topic, but it might help you : The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in Australia. Also, you will find some useful links to websites in the following article whereby you can start your job hunt : Finding work in Sydney

all the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free promotion of your services is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct