Name change in US

Anyone have tips on what to turn in to US after marriage in TUNISIA?

You'll have to file with the state and social security for a name change. Then get a new passport.

Take my advice.....Don't change your name. In Tunisia we keep our family name and on our if cards it lists us ad 'spouse's meaning wife of......that way bank account  passports etc do not need to be changed

New topic