How does she get her divorce?

Hope someone can help me
My daughter married a tunisian man 5 years ago the marriage lasted a few months.
She married in tunisia. He is still there but my daughter lives in england. She tried to divorce him 4 years ago from this end and it cost thousands in solicitors fees.
He received the papers but refused to sugn them.
How does she get her divorce?
Thanks from marie

Too easy. Just contract a Tunisian Lawyer.

I was divorced from America, but I needed a Tunisian lawyer. He kept saying that he would not sign, bit it did not matter in the end. I got my divorce without him signing. Just be careful who you get for a lawyer. Mine told me that I needed to pay him 1500 dinar and an additional 200 dinar for official translation, but when I spoke with a friend who works in the courthouse he investiged this and said that I only needed to pay 60 dinar for the stamp and run from person to person for an hour to get the signatures and stamps to make it official.
My ex and my attorney were very upset with me when I refused to blindly hand over the money and insisted that I would only give it to them in the presence of a judge. This behavior is what promped me to investigate the 1700 dinar payoff before I did anything else.

Hello I was wondering could you give me the name of the Lawyer your Daughter used in Tunisia please?

Please send me a private message.  My lawyer overcharged me and tried to take even more. I can get you the number of a better lawyer than he ever was.

Hi i have the same situation i being separate for a year i need to get a good lawyer to help me out. I had one but he did nothing. Please reply here or to my email ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

same problem  looking for advice because I am not I. agree ment

did you have any advice for me
husband wants divorce hes Tunisian national  I am a British expat in nl married in Tunisia

Please can some one help me with a good cheap lawyer in tunisia has i cant afford a lot for a divorce much appreciated