Where do you see yourself in...........?

https://www.housingwire.com/ext/resources/images/editorial/Miscellaneous-Items-2/Clock-and-calendar.png?1415892485

Where do you see yourself in 5,15 or 20 years time?

5 - Working
10 - Maybe working
20 - underground - not working

All of the above.

SimCityAT wrote:

Where do you see yourself in 5,15 or 20 years time?

In the mirror.

:)

I have problems planning the next few days or weeks properly - how could I know what will happen in 5, 10, 20 YEARS?!?

Dead and buried.

stumpy wrote:

Dead and buried.

Noooooooo ;)

Actually there is longevity in our family on my dad's side. He was only 97 when he popped his clogs, my paternal great grandfather 94. My paternal grandmother 90. Three aunts 90, 92 97.
So I do have that to look forward to as long as this battered old body of mine hangs in there.
I do want to see my youngest daughter (now 11 years of age) finish her schooling and working before I do head off into the wild blue yonder to ride the wild surf... :P:lol:

@stumpy....Is your bucketlist full of check marks yet?

Everybody will be dead; the issue is to be lived and loved before dead ;)

@Teacherfound

When I started travelling 50 odd years ago there was never such a thing as a bucket list.

stumpy wrote:

When I started travelling 50 odd years ago there was never such a thing as a bucket list.

Me too, Stumpy, and I guess you still don't have one either. I wrote in my personal blog - link below - a while back explaining (to myself, as much as anyone) why I didn't have a bucket-list - the reason being that as an old codger I felt I'd seen and done most of what I ever wanted to do. Mine has been a reasonably rich life, all things considered. Could have been more so, but it's been rich enough; maybe I can catch up in my next life. Who knows?
https://barlowscayman.blogspot.com/2014 … -list.html

You are correct Gordon. I never had a bucket list and never was interested in having one when it became a buzzword. As I see it,I, like you, have lived a rich and rewarding life. Taken the good with the bad. Have no need to prove it by ticking things off some list. Have it all locked away in my head.

Read the blog... :top:

Look forward to the catch up.... :cheers:

stumpy wrote:

Look forward to the catch up....

If the universe/cosmos is infinite - which I'm increasingly persuaded that it is - then you and I will certainly catch up with each other sooner or later. I'm very much looking forward to it. My shout!

5 years back in the USA, Retired (but still active in life events)
10 years completed my world wide tour ( 32 countries so far, a few more to go)
20 years I hope I'm still alive on this planet  ( the same can be said for the 5 & 10 year goals also).

I don't have a bucket list as such, just trying to do whatever comes my way, and that's been pretty reasonable so far. I've broken all but one of the ten commandments, adultery being my favourite, and done really wild things on motorbikes at speeds likely to see me in a grave a lot earlier than most. I've shot things (definition of 'things' not being released), jumped out of aircraft, built a television transceiver, and joined the mile high club. I'm sure I'll do more really silly and wild things before I stuff it, but I have no special plans as to what.
I would like to visit China and co-star in deadpool 3, but perhaps not at the same time. I also want to kill a few more people.
Oops, did I say, "more" - typo.  :cool:

Good Googly Moo...Man what a full life you have lead. I bet you do more by 6 am. than most creatures do all their lives.
P.S why leave that 1 unbroken.??

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR