Prachuap Khiri Khan air and sea water quality

I am recently moved to Hua Hin, having left Pattaya after 4 years because the air quality there has continued to deteriorate to unacceptable levels.
I thought Huu Hin air would be significantly better but so far only marginally so.. Today, 2/12/18, the air here in H H is a disaster!  How is it now in PKK?
Thanks,
M.

Thanks for the post. I'm looking to get out of the smoke also.

So, Bill,
Are you in Prachuap Khiri Khan, now? If so, your response would be telling me the condition of the air quality, there.
M..

Air pollution can be very local as when a neighbor decides to burn off his field but much of the pollution at this time of year is regional and moving from one town to another will only have a marginal effect.

My air quality app shows most of the country with about the same air quality.  The worst area seems to be in the central region just north of Bangkok.

Yes, I agree with you. However, there are anomalies to the plus side as you move coastally further south of BKK. I have to go visit PKK town myself, of course. I am curious about any effect the town being on that (most) narrow strip of land might have on air quality. That's why I am trying to get a response from someone who is presently in PKK town. A question you have so far left unanswered.
This is an interesting global wind current/pollution site you may have already seen. It was new and interested me:

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/p … 13.19,1619

I do not live in PKK town.