English Schools in Tenerife / Spain

Hi ,
We are looking to move to Spain. Probably Tenerife . We currently live in bolton Manchester. We have two sons age 3 and 8.
We are both self employed (I'm a beauty therapist and my husband has an online business)
My main query is the school situation for British expats ? Are the costs quite high for an English speaking school? And are they a good standard?
Also does anybody know how easy it would be for me to set up out there as a beauty therapist either from home or renting a small space?
Any advice or help very much appreciated thanks in advance.
Ella

Hi Ella I am planning on moving there myself from what I have researched the best English school in the south is Wingate but you are looking at 2500 euro per term (starting) in the north is a smaller school in El Sauzal it is 100 euro per month - if you decide for the kids to go to a Spanish state school it is free for your 3 year old until 6 and you only pay for books for your 8 year old (you only need to be a resident and live in the area) or you can go a Spanish private school, they learn English and you pay a monthly fee .. The rest I am learning about myself hope that helps ☺️ (FYI I was thinking of sending my daughter to a English school until I saw the cost lol)

Hi
Did you move to Tenerife and find a school?

Hi I'm not sure if you have moved or not yet (this is my second account I am aussieiniran) due to covid we have actually stayed here for another year or two until tourism returns to the island (we want to run a business) have you moved already? From what I have seen the only English schools on the islands are Wingate in the south and British school/trinity in the north. If you have moved let me know what schools are like I would appreciate it 😀 (The smaller school Calleo has actually closed due to covid) cheers Tanya (I noticed I said that it was 2500 a term at Wingate I think it is closer to 1500)