Close

MEDDEAS Public School Program

Has anyone heard of the public school Language Assistant program through MEDDEAS?   http://www.meddeas.com/public-schools-spain/   

I've read a lot of info about the program MEDDEAS has for language assistants in private schools, as well as public school programs through other organiations, but I can't find anything about the public school program other than what is provided on the website I pasted above.  If anyone has participated in this program or knows of someone that has, it would be great to hear about your/their experience.  Thanks!

Hi,
I found the same thing when I was offered the Public School Program by Meddeas - not a lot of information on it, which made me a little skeptical. I asked them for quite a lot of info before I made a decision, & it seems to be pretty much the same as the auxiliar de conversacion program (we're paid the same money, paid by the government etc.), but you pay Meddeas a fee which I guess is pretty much to act as the middleman and be your contact etc. essentially. I really wanted to go this year and all other applications were closed, so I bit the bullet and decided to just do it! If I wasn't in a rush, though, I probably would've just waited and applied directly for the auxiliar de conversacion program, which has no fees involved. In saying that, though, I have found Meddeas really helpful with everything so far. I don't have a lot of info to share at this point as I am just starting the process, but if you do decide to do it too, let me know as it'd be great to know someone else in the program :)

I was having a scout around to see if I could find anything and I came across this.

I only scanned through it but at first glance it looked to be a view from outside the organisation.

http://comoconsultingspain.com/teaching … n-program/

Expatriate health insurance in Spain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Spain

Moving to Spain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Spain

Travel insurance in Spain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Spain

Flights to Spain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Spain

2 million members!

Watch later