International schools (IB)

Hello everyone,
We will be soon moving to Singapore. Hence looking for international schools (IB) . Can anyone help me which is a good school there,. ? Is Chatsworth International School a good one? What about nexus international school.looking forward for some helpful informations..thank you in advance

If you know these school names then why not visiting their websites and find out details which you are looking for! What do you mean by a good school? All international schools (including Global Indian School, as you will be coming from India) which are operating here, have to follow certain guidelines and principles before operating in Singapore. If you are looking for international pre-schools, then they might have their own study curriculum and may not be The Singapore Pre-school Accreditation Framework (SPARK) affiliated. If you have any specific questions, then reach out their contact email address. Good luck

When I am asking about the schools and how are they it means I want to know if anybody knows or has any kind of experiences with these schools so that they can share their feedbacks or reviews....every school website promises something  very similar or the other..
So going through a website doesn't really help .....FYI I have gone through their websites and Hence want to know more about it from the parents who I think are the best judges....

I got confused when you asked what's a good international school here (instead you could have asked for parents feedback and their preferences as each individual parents may vary in their opinion and choices. No good or bad international schools here, rather popular among expats for various reasons). All international (around 70 odds) are offering various programs, curriculum and activities with teacher & students ratio are much similar, little vary in school fees. It depends on your office location and preferable district to live in. Below link will give you an idea about individual choices and preferences in detailed feedback given by parents for few popular international schools among expats. Good luck.

https://expatliving.sg/international-sc … uide-2014/

Where did you get admission for your children? I need help too as my kid needs to get admission in IB international School. Please advice.

If you are keen to find Singapore international school, then do not make your search restricted to the word international only. Just take a step ahead and find a school that follows the IB curriculum, if your kid is in a secondary scale of education. Otherwise, you need to find an American international school that follows a globally accepted study curriculum and emphasizes the overall growth and development of students.