INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW

Hello, I'm here once again to seek for your assistance and knowledge with regards to the topic. I got an interview in one of the companies in Kuala Lumpur. But I got rejected by Immigration of the Philippines as a tourist because they don't allow filipina to meet their bf in other country specially if its first time. I can't probably tell them that I'm going there for interview. Fortunately, I manage to ask for another interview with my future employer there. What others ways can I do so I can attend the interview? Thank you for those who will read and comment below!

To be frank, if a company is asking a Filippina/o to attend an interview in person, they may not be serious about offering any job.

On this forum it is possible to read about interviews using Skype etc. and completing online tests to get a job offer and processing of immigration to start (with the person needing to be OUTSIDE Malaysia).

Some local employers have a very bad habit of not using the word NO. Instead they string people along by saying must attend an interview. What they often really mean is:

(a) not suitable for the job and/or
(b) they only want to hire a local Malaysian or
(c) have to already be legally residing in Malaysia".

If you can ask them outright if they can HIRE FILIPPINOS/FOREIGNERS for a position, it may save a lot of money, hassle and time.

Thanks for that, actually the position is customer service representative tagalog speaker so I am suitable for that and the one who are taking care of my application is an agency in Malaysia. They just schedule me for interview with their client. Can I mention the name? Its Food Panda though I have searched that there's a lot of complains there but I'm still willing to try since the salary is much higher than here. Another thing, I would like to know what will I do the next time I book a ticket going there? I already have a record of being offloaded, what other ways or other documents I needed in order to pass the immigration assessment?

When you say "offloaded" do you mean "deported" - If so, usually there is a ban on re-entry of 5 years.

Offloaded means you we're not allowed to get on the plane because your papers are not sufficient and at that time they ask for my bf's copy of passport but I dont have. Then when I told them I have cousin having training there they give me some requirements that will prove she is my cousin and everything about her. But she's just there for 2 weeks training on a business trip, so she can't give me the documents I need. So I don't know how will I pass the immigration next time. I need your advice guys! Thank you!

You didn't answer the question about whether you were deported from Malaysia previously.

Perhaps you meant not able to leave The Philippines.

I haven't leave the Philippines yet so I was not deported from Malaysia

My cousin said it will be easier for me to leave the country if my bf will come here and go back there with me. Is this true?

This is exactly why I wrote about companies not saying NO to applicants - they can't legally call you for interview it seems as you can't apply on that basis to depart PH

Is there no other way they can interview me while I'm here? But they really insist that I should go there for interview. I can't convince my bf to come here so I can get past the immigration.

Have you heard of Nityo Infotech? This is an agency there and they dont ask money from me but I have to attend the interview in person. The plane ticket and accommodation is shouldered by me as well. Is this agency legal there?