Help setting up as self employed

I am looking for advice from those who have set up as self-employed in Romania, and maybe those who have enlisted the help of a company that 'takes care' of the setting up process for foreigners.
Any info concerning your experiences.. good or bad, is welcomed!

Thanks

David

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks very much for that Roger. I will contact him

Regards

David

Is the response that was deleted above in the business directory, and if so under what category? I have contacted an attorney in Bucharest who wants 900 euro for the service, and am wondering if there is a cheaper option.

Hi,
900 euros, you've got to be kidding me, that's outrageous!
There are several options to becoming "self employed", but whichever option you choose the absolute maximum charge for a full service should be around 300 euro. Anything more is criminal.
Please shop around, and good luck.
Robert

Hi, it was probably deleted because it was blatant advertising.

It was just a recommendation for someone that helped me set up my company and get my residency.  I know he is a member of this site, I don't know if he is in the business directory.  He is a lot cheaper than 900 euros.

Thanks for the responses. Any and all who might know someone who does this: Could you pass the name and contact info along privately? My email is ****. Hope this doesn't violate site policy some way. Thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I should hope that he is a lot cheaper than 900 euro.
Normal charge for a SRL should be approximately 700 to 900 lei, (170 - 240 euro 'ish).

gsjackson wrote:

Thanks for the responses. Any and all who might know someone who does this: Could you pass the name and contact info along privately? My email is ***********. Hope this doesn't violate site policy some way. Thanks.

For your own safety please do not post personal detail on the open forum, please use the PM system.

SimCityAT
Expat. Expert Team