Which small business is Gud to be start in Romania..

helo.
i m planing to move to Romania on Business visa,
some one told me to make investment in taxi cabs, as it is rather gud business. or plz guide me the best business for expats to start in Romania. plz guid  me....

taxi cab is a good bussines but better small bussines is to sell spare parts for cars,you can develop you/re bussines in online enviroment too.But of course you can start something coencting to you/re knowledge and skills.Good luck!

Hello Both
I can only talk about Cluj, but Spare parts is complitly full in this county
Best of luck

Hi,
That is the worst business to get into over here in Romania.They are ruthless and undependable.

I am sure there is something better and you too know better what is the best business to get into.Get into something where there is no competition.

If i may ask where are you from?

Cheers,
Josh

see in private messages

i m from pakistan....

How about a fish & chip shop? food is always a good idea.

Some brit i know are complaining that in romania they cannot find fish and chips for microwave.Good idea...go for it!

own the market!..lol Microwave?  oh no.. freshly cooked of course. Throw in a seagull on the roof. Walla instant success.

Deep fried beer battered fish with Golden thick cut chips. yum!

hi mi name4 its madalina and i don't recomand u this i recomand for u to invest in food store

please,tell me wich small business is good to be start in Romania ,and in wich city with small investment in starting ,and read to growing up

Hello kanzarios star!

Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that your are participating on a thread inactive since 2013! :)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello i don't recomand you to start a business in taxi cab..try with a food store