Can i work in EU with a Romanian Permis de Sedere Temporara ?

hello,

I am married to a Romanian and i have a Permis de Sedere Temporara (Membru Familie Cet Roman, Drept de Munca) since 2015 and expiring Oct 2019.
I have the right to work in Romania because of this ID

Question i have is if i want to look for a Job in the EU countries , will this ID allow me to work there or i will need a Work Permit from the company?
I received an interview call for a job in france and i informed them about my ID (that i do not have an Romanian Bulletin, the standard one, but a Permis) and the recruiter asks me to check with IGI

Thanks in advance,
SG

I don't know the answer, but...I'd think the recruiter should know.  That's weird.  Or suspicious.

Of course you need an employer ( work permit ) who give you job, pay your taxes and so on. Permis de Sedere  is just a Residence permit.If you had Romanian passport then you could work.

The professional activity of foreign citizens on national territory can only be carried out with a Work Notice or a Work Permit. According to the European Union regulations, every EU/EEA citizen enjoys the same labour rights as the ones applied to Romanian citizens, and thus, they do not need a work permit.

As you are an Indian citizen and not from an EU country you cannot work on the documentation you have.

Merci frumos, Cristian for your response.
I was quite sure but i only posted to the forum to confirm the same understanding u provide.
When i look for a job, i am quite clear to the recruiter that i have a permis (not a bulletin) hence i still have the right to work in romania, for EU locations, i guess not because even to travel to EU i need a visa unless accompanied by my wife (which is more expensive than procuring a 50 Euro visa :D)

Hello all,

As my situation is kinda similar to this, I wanted to ask You all for a help related to this topic.
I have heard something but I am not sure if this is a reliable information,
after getting married to a Romanian citizen and obtaining the residence permit (Permis de sedara), do I immediately can enjoy my rights to work in Romania without any further needs of working visa etc. or I should wait some time until I get this right?

Thank You very much all for your help!!

hello sir

i want to ask you plz about the permis de sedere temporara , if i can go with my wife in hungary, some ppls told me yes others told me you need visa . and i am really confused

You can travel visa free to any EU country with your Permis de Sedere as long as your wife is accompanying you. I know the original question is old but you can also work anywhere in the EU as a family member of an EU citizen, the only catch is that your partner needs to be with you and have residence established in the country. If your partner has residence established in another EU country, which they are free to do anywhere in the EU then you are entitled to the same right as a family member.

hakim000 wrote:

hello sir

i want to ask you plz about the permis de sedere temporara , if i can go with my wife in hungary, some ppls told me yes others told me you need visa . and i am really confused

Ask in the Hungary forum about access to the country.

You have the right to work from the day you receive it. I just got my permis de sedere today. It has written on it drept de munca "right to work".