Indians in London

Hello to all

I'm Kenny, i'm setteled down in France since couple of years, and i like making visits to London, i like this palce a lot, here i"m in southern France based in Toulouse.

I'm wanting to spred my contacts and make more new indians friends around, i've got the french nationality witch opens doors towards countries in Europe.

So please let me know if u gays, have some time on a week end where we could meet up in London and spend time out there..

Basicilly i'm from Jamshedpur (Jharkhand), settled down for some time in Darjeeling (WB), in now were in Pune (MH),

my hindi is a bit poor but i can understand, and speek french,

looking forward to hear form all of u.

Reagards Kenny.  Jai Ho :)

Hi there,

I think there are plenty of Indians in London. Hope you find some friends.

Good luck,

Zarah

Hi Kenny,

The majority of Asians are living in East London :D
Regarding Indians you can find them in East London mostly reside in the boroughs of Newham, Redbridge, Greenwich and Waltham Forest, if you go to South London you can find them in Croydon , Tooting, and if you go to North London you can find them in Harrow, and if you go to West London you can find them close to Heathrow Airport, Wembely.

Hope this can help you to trace and track Indians in London :lol:

Bonne courage ;)

Eaat London??

How about Harrow, Wembley, Tottenham  and Southall! East london is more Tamil with lots of Tamil Sri Lankans - lovely food :) and don't forget essex plavces like Ilford

[Moderated: No free ad please]