Is it good to take assignment help online?

hii... i want to write assignment for my academic . should i take online help? is it good or bad.

If you mean for tips on how to write it or to give you some inspiration, I do not see any harm in it. But you should NOT have it to do all your work for you.

jessi123 wrote:

hii... i want to write assignment for my academic . should i take online help? is it good or bad.

This is a common question in today's internet age.  Nearly any student today uses online resources for support.  You don't say what type of "help" you're thinking about taking.....there's many forms.  Online tutoring, getting inspiration as SimCity mentions, brainstorming and discussing with your classmates or peers....

First and foremost, you must not plagiarize at any time.  Every decent school in the world has an "academic honesty" policy that usually carries strict penalties for plagiarism.  Do not take someone else's work and turn it in as your own, even if you think you're being clever by changing up a few things.   Skilled professors/instructors can notice, and there are tools to detect plagiarism.   Your assignment should reflect YOUR work and your understanding of the topic(s), good or bad.  Always properly cite and credit those that you have taken from.

If you elaborate more on your thoughts, I'm sure more advice can be offered :)

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

jessi123 wrote:

If by 'online help' you mean cheating (As in your new, deleted thread), No, it's cheating and fraud as you'd get your qualification by using somebody else's work..

Fred wrote:
jessi123 wrote:

If by 'online help' you mean cheating (As in your new, deleted thread), No, it's cheating and fraud as you'd get your qualification by using somebody else's work..

Well in that case, professors are pretty clued up and know the material that is on offer, also when your type of research and writing suddenly changes that will ring alarm bells when your assignment is graded. You will fail, and be thrown off the course.

So not worth it!

[Post under review]

-@dannyspielberg00

The big problem with threads such as this is they attract scammers and cheaters

Online help is cheating. If found out, there's a better than average chance your education is over - They will kick you out and that's that.

A note for those who would cheat.

There are a few good online tools that detect AI content. That, when found out, means years of study down the drain.

Up to you, but you have to be lazy and stupid to cheat.