Reviews on GIIS and suggestions for IB or IGCSE school for 5 year boy

I am Indian currently residing in Singapore. My family(husband , myself, 4.5 yr old son and infant) will be moving to KL in May 2018. My son is currently doing K1(Kindergarten 1) in Singapore and will be moving on to K2 (kindergarten 2) after this academic year.
We were considering enrolling him in GIIS in KL but i have heard/read mixed reviews about the teaching/school. Any updated reviews on GIIS?
We are now considering Eton House preschool or other similar international schools following IB or IGCSE. Any suggestions? One major difference I noted with the IB curriculum schools is that at age 5 the child goes into Grade 1 or Year 1 and not Kindergarten 2. How difficult will it be for child to cope with this? Any parents who have had similar experience?
Any inputs would be highly appreciated as we are completely stunned by the options and the international schools seem to be really pricey too.

Which area have you planned to live in, for convenience to your husband's workplace?

My husbands work place will be near to the Indonesian Embassy. I have actually put in another thread looking for suggestions on areas to consider renting a condo. The lesser the commute for father and son the better.
Eton house  seemed to be nearer to his work place and hence the consideration.
Any other better suggestions are always welcome.

If you particularly want IB, then Fairview is the school to look at http://www.fairview.edu.my/fv_live/kuala-lumpur-campus/

I searched on reviews about Fairview also but i am unable to find any recent reviews. The older  reviews do not give a very good impression although there are very few good reviews too. I prefer an IB school since we might be moving again from KL in another 2 or 3 years. So IB seems a better option for my son. The school does seem affordable than the other ones.  Any one who can give me recent reviews about Fairview?