Teachings!!!

Dear All,

All the greatest things cannot be taught, we can teach maths , science, technology and etc............but we cannot teach how to love....even though people write books on love but cannot be taught. What's your view?

Regards,
Aryavrat

Of course love tips are able to be taught, I can't find a philosophical answer, maybe because It's a simple question....

Teaching children the very simple "Universal" Laws of Human Behavior, e.g.-.

1. Act and speak respectfully towards all people.
2. Do not murder, nor cause someone to be murdered.
3. Do not steal, nor provide financial support for a thief.
4. Do not generate gossip, nor serve as a conduit "outlet" for malicious gossip.
5. Do not be "jealous" of your neighbor's life circumstances, their goods and/or possessions. But instead strive to earn your way in life, through your own honest efforts.   

Thus, the foregoing five-steps, are the fundamental focus points, for teaching (even the Idiot Savant) how to "love". Indeed, it's really a "no-brainer" human growth & developmentlal level of achievement. :cool:
:

Teaching children the very simple "Universal" Laws of Human Behavior, e.g.-.

1. Act and speak respectfully towards all people.
2. Do not murder, nor cause someone to be murdered.
3. Do not steal, nor provide financial support for a thief.
4. Do not generate gossip, nor serve as a conduit "outlet" for malicious gossip.
5. Do not be "jealous" of your neighbor's life circumstances, their goods and/or possessions. But instead strive to earn your way in life, through your own honest efforts.   

Thus, the foregoing five-steps, are the fundamental focus points, for teaching (even the Idiot Savant) how to "love". Indeed, it's really a "no-brainer" human growth & developmentlal level of achievement. :cool:
:

My question was very simple whatever is the greatest cannot be taught.....
Love tips you can give but he or she can't love ,she or he can act according to the tips...

Regards
Aryavrat

Love is an emotion, just like fear, happiness, and sadness. We cannot teach people how to love, but we can guide them as to whom their love should go.

Aryavrat, sir. My reply was "discernibly" simpler, and definitely not points for contentious exchange. Every organized religion on this planet, proselytizes those simple principles, as being "the greatest" levels of human development.

Thus, if you can't handle "the opinions" of other posters, then do not pose such questions, especially on a "public" debate platform. A most simple concept, indeed, sir! :cheers:

FaizahAlkatheri wrote:

Love is an emotion, just like fear, happiness, and sadness. We cannot teach people how to love, but we can guide them as to whom their love should go.

The problem with people of this world is,........there is far too much emotion, and far too little thought. The best way to teach anything, is by the setting of an "example", to duplicate.

Even the Chimpanzees, and/or other (non-human) creatures of the Congo, comprehend those ^ very simple concepts of life. :)

Btw, Aryavrat. I totally agree, with what you were "actually" alluding to. :top:

I was attempting to "open the door", to debate your topic point, on a broader platform level. Apparently, that will not be forthcoming. Nevertheless, best regards. :cheers:

I agree with you Mr KRUBEN, that you are opening the discussion and I really appreciate that....
Opinions are always welcome and thanks for your suggestions also.....

Regards
Aryavrat

I agree with you FAIZAHALKATHERI......

zakariov wrote:

Of course love tips are able to be taught, I can't find a philosophical answer, maybe because It's a simple question....

Philosophers, across the Millenniums, have always subscribed to the simplistic virtues of life. You have  made a valid point of view, to seriously consider.  Indeed, people really do have a penchant for creating absurd, and complicated beliefs, from the simplest of lifestyle concepts.

The past two thousand years of "technologically" evolved human history, does little to negate that fact. :/

We think too much, too soon or wait too long, either way the damage is done. So it doesn't matter as long as you find contentment.

While things are getting emotional and serious here, let me add a fun-filled comment.

Love is basically "A CHANCE TO GRAB SOMEONE YOU'RE ATTRACTED OR INFATUATED WITH"  :lol: If you're lucky enough, love happens. While if you're not lucky, look for another chance  :joking:

Really ......haha

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR