What was the happiest moment of your life?

http://outlookaub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/happy.jpg

I guess mine was when I finally owned my own house, no more renting or paying off the loan to the bank. It was finally mine.

So many happy moments.
I recall one of my old teacher's death and losing my virginity (Not at the same time).
I remember my first pay packet, and the death of my boss (not guilty).
I can almost see the first concrete block I smashed with my hand and my memory of that hump back bridge disappearing from contact with my wheels as I rode over it at a silly speed. The excitement of jumping out a plane was pretty happy, more so when the parachute opened.

That moment for me was being there for the birth of my firstborn daughter.

Same - the first time I held my daughter in my arms.

I am happy to be reading posts here abt your happiest moments.. well, I am honestly trying to recall what is it for me..but all I can think were those moments I gave birth to my eldest up to my 3rd born.

Pero138 wrote:

I am happy to be reading posts here abt your happiest moments.. well, I am honestly trying to recall what is it for me..but all I can think were those moments I gave birth to my eldest up to my 3rd born.

at the moment of giving birth, it's one of the most tough moments a human being can go through. But after that a life long happiness come over.
This is a true example of life, it's moments of sorrows and happiness, ups and downs, and after a deep down, a high up comes over.

My happiest moment is yet to come.

True Faizah... yet to come! Hopefully :)

FaizahAlkatheri wrote:

My happiest moment is yet to come.

Same here, my old maths teacher isn't dead yet. Hopefully not too long now.

All that talk of births did remind me of very emotional experiences when I held my kids for the first time. They were happy moments.

Life is strange,like piano,with Wight and black moments and at the end if your life when you look in to the past you'll hear music in minor or major depends how many black or Wight moments you have in your life,I've had many happy moments in my past,and for sure I'm waiting in the future.i wish to all the hapeadt moments in your life to have beautiful life music at the end in major :)

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR