Visiting Visa to Depended pass in Malaysia

        I am from India , and working in   . I applied  depended pass (Approval letter) for my family .Its  taking too much time, If i take vising visa  for my family , can we change visiting visa to depended pass, once they came to malaysia  without going back to india????

No - just be patient. Like you, they need a visa with reference (VDR) to travel to Malaysia

How did you apply for DPs for your family? Do you have a Category I or II employment pass?

i am working over here , my HR applied for approval letter, i dont know about category  I and  II

For Dps your family does not need to exit the country if your EP is already approved but there will be an additional charge of rm500 per person for JP visa


New topic