Going out in San Francisco

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in San Francisco?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

My favorite restaurants are :
American kitchen: Bay City Bar & Grill, Bitterroot and Red Java's House,
Ethnic kitchen: Bong Su, Al Masri, Angkor Wat, Alborz and Bahia
Bistros: Rubicon, Baker Street Bistro, Le Central and Bistro Clovis.
Sea food: Aqua, Anchor Oyster Bar, Tadich Grill and Alamo Square Seafood Grill.

hi there,

There r tons good restaurants, bar, and fun places to go in SF. Of course, u will know there r some good Italian restaurants in north beach. In marina, there r good restaurants as well. Also, sushi is really popular in SF. Try some good sushi in Japan town will be a must. Polk street will be good choice if you like some Moroccan, and Indian food. My favorite place to eat will be in the mission. There r some cool tapa place and French crepe!

For fun, if i hang out with friends, most of time I will go to SOMA. Cat club in Thursday night they play 80s. Its a lot of fun! There r some club in bar in folsom street between 8th to 12th. Of course, u could hit some burning man party if you did some research.

Visit San Francisco for the trip of a lifetime.
things to do: 1) Lombard Street is one of the most famous streets in the world, winding between tall houses, lined with pink hortensias
2) Fisherman's Wharf that serves high tea all day long
Drop in to Ghirardelli Square to see vats of chocolate being stirred by metal arms that have worked since the 1800s.
3) Sonoma and Napa, the welcoming wine country communities
I don't know too much the night life.... Sorry!
[Moderated: No free advert]
JB