A cool week with concert ? ;)

Hi everyone,

French part :
Salut à tous ! Je suis actuellement étudiant en master d'informatique (epitech) et ... Enfin je vais passer les details ennuyeux ^^, j'ai recu pour mon anniversaire des billets de concert pour voir Lindsey Stirling aux USA et j'ai choisi la date du 18/06 pour New York; donc plutôt que de chercher un Hotel je me suis dis que ce serait plus sympa de dormir chez quelqu'un ! =)

(Alors bon sinon je suis plutot nul pour me présenter ^^ surtout n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions =) )

Et donc je souhaiterais atterrir chez quelqu'un qui voudrait également venir voir Lindsey Stirling =)
Je viendrais avec un ami et on resterait une semaine (enfin plutôt suivant vos possibilitées en fait) avec possibilité de faire des taches menagères ou dédomagement.

Quelques details :

Mon nom De Buyst Ismael 20 ans habite Strasbourg
Mon pote Schubert Victor 16 ans Strasbourg aussi

Au plaisir de voir vos réponses (positives ? =$) j'espère ;) ++

English (sorry for mistakes ^^)
Hi everyone ! I'm currently a student in IT (Epitech) and ... well i wont tell my whole life, ^^ could be boring.
I got as a gift for my b-day, a plane flight and tickets for Lindsey Stirling's concert in NY.
And so rather than looking for a hotel I thought we could sleep at a resident's place.

But yeah i'm pretty bad to introduce myself so please if you have any questions, please ask ;)

And if you would like to come with us (my friend and I) to her concert it would be great !
We planned to stay for a week but we'll adapt to your schedule.

Some details :
My name Ismael 20 from France
And my friend Victor 16, from the same place

Thanks for answering ;)

P.-S. : If you have any question, just ask ;)

When is the concert?

June 18. It is in the French part.

thank you

Ho yes sorry i forget this info for english part ;)

In fact she's got 3 date in NYC the 18th the 21th and one other but don't remember

So you got $35 general admission tickets?  Gonna spring for the additional $125 for a meet and greet?  Why you flying across the ocean to hear a fiddle player?  What is special about her?