Things to do in San Francisco during the weekends

What do you usually do on your weekends in San Francisco?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in San Francisco?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

There are a lot of things to do in SF, depends what you like. There  are a lot of beaches,clubs, golden gate bridge,bay bridge, china town, japan town, twin peaks,vista points and near by location are 17 miles drive,CA-1 pacific coast high way, montery, lake tahoe.
Please let me know if i can help you in anything.

Thank you.

San Francisco is my favourite city in the States simply because the place is just so pretty and there are so many things to do there be it on a weekday or on a weekend.

Hang out near Union Square for shopping or lunch, then take the cable car ride, visit China Town, or explore Pier 39 which is an absolute must. I love to visit the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art too, it's just so nice to hang out there.

But what I really love to do is cross the Golden Gate Bridge and hang out in Sausalito which is such a beautiful and relaxed place.

Questions and answers about leisure

Ask your question
Places to visit in San Francisco
By Julie
Hi. Need music help in SAN FRANCISCO from FRANCE
By bmxandtoys
Going out in San Francisco

Expatriate health insurance in San Francisco

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in San Francisco

Moving to San Francisco

Find tips from professionals about moving to San Francisco

Travel insurance in San Francisco

Enjoy a stress-free travel across San Francisco

Flights to San Francisco

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to San Francisco