Things to do in San Francisco during the weekends

Hi,

What do you usually do on your weekends in San Francisco?

Are there any places to visit, any activities, any events or festivals regularly organized you would like to recommend?

What are your top tips for the weekend in San Francisco?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience, ;)

Christine

Hi,
There are a lot of things to do in SF, depends what you like. There  are a lot of beaches,clubs, golden gate bridge,bay bridge, china town, japan town, twin peaks,vista points and near by location are 17 miles drive,CA-1 pacific coast high way, montery, lake tahoe.
Please let me know if i can help you in anything.

Thank you.
Raj

San Francisco is my favourite city in the States simply because the place is just so pretty and there are so many things to do there be it on a weekday or on a weekend.

Hang out near Union Square for shopping or lunch, then take the cable car ride, visit China Town, or explore Pier 39 which is an absolute must. I love to visit the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art too, it's just so nice to hang out there.

But what I really love to do is cross the Golden Gate Bridge and hang out in Sausalito which is such a beautiful and relaxed place.

Top tips:
.Look at the ground when you are walking in the Union Square area because you just might step in human poop. This is a known fact. The homeless love pooping on the sidewalks.

.Explore Golden Gate Park. It is the largest man made park in the world. Yes, event bigger than Central Park. Central Park isn't even big at all to be honest. Golden Gate Park is absolutely beautiful and is so huge that you can actually get lost in it. One of my favorite parts of the park is Stow Lake. This is a bit of a hidden area within the park with a gorgeous lake that you can rent paddle boats and row boats on. You can also rent bikes at Stow Lake and use the bikes to explore a good amount of Golden Gate Park.

.Delores Park is located in the Mission District of San Francisco and is where locals like to lay out and relax on a sunny day. There are amazing places to eat in the area and if you are into thrift shopping, there are plenty of great thrift shops in the area as well.

.Haight Street is great for shopping for unique clothes and shoes. There are also some yummy places to eat on Haight St. one of them is Cha Cha Cha's.

.Sutro Baths is located in Ocean Beach. I highly recommend checking this out. Sutro Baths used to be an enormous bath house situated right on the beach. It is now a rural area and looks absolutely stunning during sunset. Just google it.

This list is getting quite long so I am going to end it here. If anyone wants some more recommendations let me know.

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum. Please register your company in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct