Join our English club. We need You!!!!

We are students and we weekly organize English club every Saturday to practice English, play games and make friends. If you find this interesting, please join us right now!

Don't hesitate to contact me.
We appreciate if you can come!

Thank you so much!

Tuyen,

I'm an old man I probably don't belong on this page. It seems to be young people only. I'm not sure how to proceed, not being computer literate. All the best from Tucson, Arizona...Reuben Hart

Sarah_Namlun wrote:

We are students and we weekly organize English club every Saturday to practice English, play games and make friends. If you find this interesting, please join us right now!

Don't hesitate to contact me.
We appreciate if you can come!

Thank you so much!

Tuyen,

Umm, you meet where?  I noticed you posted this same message in the Vietnam forum :/ You might have more success if you post this as an Event...in whichever country you are actually in.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Ok I'll bite what country????

Bob K

Hello, I would love to be part of group.

Bob K wrote:

Ok I'll bite what country????

Bob K

Personal information says Saigon.

Wafflewedge wrote:

I'm an old man I probably don't belong on this page. It seems to be young people only. I'm not sure how to proceed, not being computer literate. All the best from Tucson, Arizona...Reuben Hart

Some of us are collecting Social Security, age is not a factor as this is not a dating site.

Thank you Sarah,  I will join when I get there ☺

How to join you?

Are there any classes for beginning Spanish in the Sosua area for English speaking people?

tony764 wrote:

Are there any classes for beginning Spanish in the Sosua area for English speaking people?

:offtopic:

Please search or post an ad in the Language Classes section of the CLASSIFIEDS for relevant offers.

This topic is about an English club, which the original poster has not provided complete information about....

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I know all da bad words :)

tonydd wrote:

I know all da bad words :)

Know any good ones?