A room for rent

Hello everybody, my name is Olga.
I and my boyfriend rent a lovely two-room apartment in the heart of St. Petersburg. We really like this apartment, but it's quite expensive for us. Therefore, we want to take one room. This room is very cozy and bright, there is everything necessary for life, including the Internet(WiFi). This is a very convenient location: close to Nevsky Prospekt, 10 minutes walk from Moscow Railway Station or metro.We rent the room for short and long term. The room is suitable for housing two persons. Price: 25 euros per night per for room (for two persons) and 20 euros (for one person)
Will be very glad if you decide to stay with us:)

[email protected]
if necessary, I can help with the invitation for Russian visa. wellcome to St.Petersburg :)

Hi Olga!

Please post your advert in Saint Petersburg classifieds under accommodation> Rooms for rent!

Thanks and regards
Armand

I'm from Russia, St. Petersburg! Cultural and most European capital of Russia! I live in a two-bedroom apartment in one of the beautiful streets, centrally located, 5-minute walk from Nevsky Prospect and Moskovsky railway station. This apartment is too big for me and my partner, so one room we can rent to tourists. 25 euros for a single and 30 euros for a couple per day. All necessary facilities, wi-fi free, cleanliness and safety, security and cameras in the yard, quiet and nice neighbors.
[email protected] Dmitry

Hi Dmitry,

Could you please post your advert in the Saint Petersburg classifieds > accommodation section?

Thank you.