Saint Petersburg flatshare

Hi,

is it popular to share a flat in Saint Petersburg ?

What advice would you give to those looking for shared accommodation in Saint Petersburg?

Can you recommend specialized local websites or newspapers?

By the way, keep in mind there is a flat share/house share section in the Classifieds ;)

Thank you in advance for your participation and advice!

Christine

I wrote in one topic my story about my trip to Saint-Petersburg. And if it's possible I'd like to repeat it)))

I've been in St Petersburg on December, New Year's holidays! It was amazing!!!!!!! I really agree that winter is the best time to visit Petersburg!!!!! It was first time we've booked not hotel, but short term rent apartment! We were very surprised that everything were on the "high" - quality!!! The company, we've booked an apartment, organized transfer from airoport to an apartment and back, the duty manager adviced us where to go, explain us how to get to all sightseeings!!!! One time we've lost on Nevskii prospect...)))))) so, we called to company and pretty girl explained us how to get to home)))))
As we thought, short term rent apartment in Saint-Petersburg is much cheaper than accomodation in hotel, cause we've had an own kitchen, and we had a meal by ourselves and we saved a lot moneys, cause we were 6 persons, so had a breakfasts, dinners and lunches in restaurants every day during 8 days, it would be very expensive!
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi,
I'm Russian male, 24 y.o. and I'm looking for a flatmate for a long term in Saint-Peterburg.
I am calm, clean, tidy and I don't smoke.
I am learning English, so it would be great if I could share a flat with a native English speaker.