Passport for new born as single parent

Am here in saudi under my father's iqama got married my husband is working in dubai.now am 8months pregnant planing to have delivery here with my mom and leave  few days after delivery. Can I issue passport for my new born baby as a single parent? Do I have to take visa for my baby for few days of stay after the birth? Can any one guide me

This is a tough one, since the father is not present in the country.

As far as I know, you can issue passport and visa through your embassy .  They will ask certificate of birth and.... ( I forgot what else), which all will be issue from the hospital.

About the father not in present, you will need proof of marriage issue and stamped by authorities (I assume you still married , but he can't come in the time you have your baby?)

and as far I remember (again) there are staffs in hospital who will assist you in this matter. But.... you know, males present will more respected so make sure your father and brother can help on this. Males always have better chances and have smoother experiences.

If you are not so sure, why not delivery out of the kingdom? (No one excited to have baby inside the kingdom)

🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃

Dear thanks for ur guidance. .
My mother  can't come India now and I wish to deliver in presence of her that's the reason  I wish my delivery in Kingdom
I enquired in Indian embassy about my issue alhamdulilah they said I can issue the passport as single parent with annexure C filled and signed by babys father and attach to the form in absence of him.
Now my doubt is do i need exit visa for my new born baby? To go on final exit

Khadarish wrote:

Dear thanks for ur guidance. .
My mother  can't come India now and I wish to deliver in presence of her that's the reason  I wish my delivery in Kingdom
I enquired in Indian embassy about my issue alhamdulilah they said I can issue the passport as single parent with annexure C filled and signed by babys father and attach to the form in absence of him.
Now my doubt is do i need exit visa for my new born baby? To go on final exit

@kadarish, your new born baby will need and will get final exit as same procedure as normal way.

It's a bit pity, I'm not visit you and your baby yet 😢

Well... thanks
But I really  don't know how to apply for exit visa without iqama?

I am in the process of final exit. The authority guy said: newborn doesn't need an exit visa. Not so sure, he was answering while doing something.

Thanks alot for ur cared reply..
Hope I get a authentic information soon

According to the law in KSA you are not supposed to stay on your father's iqama after your marriage. By declaring your marriage you would put your father at risk of facing legal issues. Issuance of passport is limited to your country's embassy but for the newborn issues would be complicated. Best for you is to go exit immediately so that you can deliver in dubai or india.
Regards.