Start a chinese fast food in the philipines

hai guys ..can u guys advice me on what should i do if i want to to start a chinese fast food buisness in philipine like singapore economy food..can it be success?
or become a failire because they dont like a chinese food

..i currently working in a chinese restaurent as a chef..i got experience in cooking but not in buisness marketing..can anyone advice me?

Read this -> https://tycoon.ph/how-to-start-small-fo … ippines/2/

danz2810 wrote:

hai guys ..can u guys advice me on what should i do if i want to to start a chinese fast food buisness in philipine like singapore economy food..can it be success?
or become a failire because they dont like a chinese food

..i currently working in a chinese restaurent as a chef..i got experience in cooking but not in buisness marketing..can anyone advice me?

Fast food will have a lot of competition here, with Jollebee and Chow King plus American franchises.  Good luck.

If you're planning to have your own restaurant here in the Philippines, fast food industry will be a tight competition to deal with. But a good family restaurant might be highly patronized.

To quote Teresita Sy in a recent interview "“Hong Kong food could be an instant success in the Philippine market … You eat Hong Kong, you think Hong Kong,” Sy said.

Gives you an idea of the sort of heavy hitters you are up against.