New to thailand thread, visiting December-Feb

Hi, i am traveling from Delray Beach Florida to Thailand Dec-April for fun and to find a builder who can build the fiberglass and wood floating bar/restaurant barge that I have designed.  Then i need help offering this for sale to hotels/resorts/waterfront restaurants  in Thailand and around the world.
Any help is appreciated with builders, solar experts, etc. and with potential partners who know the hotel and restaurant world.
I am also looking for a sailboat to rent out of Phuket/Krabi to sail for a week or three.  Ko Samui area might work also.  And a house with pool to rent for Jan-April and perhaps longer in these areas, budget under 20,000 TBH
Thank you in advance.
Peace.
Captain Mark

Hi Mark

I am Nicky Verbeek from Holland , I live for more then 14 years in Thailand and I am a profession in the hospitality world, worked in deference hotels and restaurants, when I can assist you to setup the hospitality part of the business please let me know, I am open for a offer.

Waiting for your answer I stray,

Greetings,

Nicky Verbeek
At the moment I am in Holland for a break

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Captain,
Name is Steve. I have had a business in Thailand for 14 yrs in areas around water.
I can help you with your inquiries in these areas as I have friends who run business involved with -
Fibreglass
Solar
Yacht rental in Phuket.
Other marine areas
Maybe others.

Where are you looking to rent? As I may help in this area as well.

You can contact me at ***
Cheers

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

For those posting on this thread. It is unsafe to post ANY contact details on the open forum. Use the pm system for this.

Hospetality Services

Hi my name is Nicky Verbeek, Born in the Netherlands, i lived almost 14 years in Thailand and i want to come back.
I am a Hospetality freelancer and worked before in Hotels, restaurants and pubs, i know Thailand very well in this field and have many contacts to set-up your business correctly. When you need someone to set up your hospetality business or run it, i can offer my experience and service.

Greetings,

Nicky Verbeek

hi Nicky
i hope to land dec 7 in bkk for just a few days then head over to pattaya for 3 or so days then ferry over to hua hin, then to ko samui and phuket by car with friends from hua hin.
if i could meet you along the way somewhere that would be great.
message me for more details re: the boat, etc.
thanks!
Captain Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your mail, yes it would be very nice bud at the moment i am in my home country the Netherlands for a break, i end my contract last may May and sins June i am overhere. So i think we cannot meat in thailand in December (only when i have a new contract i come back to Thailand. When i can help you in anyway please contact me....on skype we can tolk also, my skype is: xxx
Hope to hear from you soon,

Greetings
Nicky Verbeek

Moderated by Julien 6 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details

@Nicky

For reasons of security it is unsafe to post any contact details on the open forum. Use the message system for this