Any expats interested in becoming a Tourist Police Volunteer in BKK

Hi Expats

How is everyone enjoying the cool weather of bangkok? I would like to take this chance in inviting the expats in Bangkok to join the Tourist Police Volunteer Department. It is loads of fun and nothing too serious or dangerous. It will give you a chance to interact with the local tourist police force and also a chance to help out your respective countries citizens whenever they have face some trouble in Bangkok, mainly in terms of translation.

If you are interested, we are having a walk rally this friday at 6:00pm in Khaosan road where we will be joined by the local tourist police department. Basically we will be spreading the message of x'mas around. If you are interested in joining, drop me an email and a little detail about yourself in regards to gender, age, nationality and how long you have stayed in thailand so that I can prepare the t-shirts of the tourist police department for you.

Looking forward to your replies and if you need some more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Nik

Hi Nikorn,

I am interested in joining the Tourist Police Volunteer Department.
I am studying in assumption university and a expat from India living in bangkok from the past three months. I am a 23 year old man! looking forward to participate in the rally and to get know more about this initiative.

Regards
Harsha
[email protected]

Hi Harsha

Glad that you are interested. Do inform me your number so that I can get in touch with you. Also if you have any other friends who are interested please inform.

Regards

Nik

Hi Nik,

U can call me on 0851270729, i will ask my friends as well

Regards
Harsha

hi, i,m very interested in becomming a volunteer with the tourist ploice in bangkok, i have recently moved here, and live in the Rampkhamhaeng area.can you please give advice

Thank you Gary Hogan. (0807198051).

Dear Nikorn

I am interest to join Tourist Police Volunteer Department there is one in Bangkok? only hear that it is available in Phuket. What is the requirement and procedure?

Best Regards
Casey Yong

hi nikorn

i am irish, working in sriracha and very interested in joining the tourist police, i am 47 and have previous military experiance
any advise you be appreciated

regards

kevin

084 564 0182

Hello Nikorn

Just sent you an email.
Prince17/ R&F

Hello irishman1 and welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is dated 2011. Do not hesitate to start a new one on the Thailand forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

What I would prefer is to take an EMT course and THEN join the tourist police. I already asked Marco (BKK Ambulance Free?)about this and he has yet to get back to me.

Curious abt how to join...

I am a Canadian living in Thailand now for about 13 years
Interested in a volunteer tourist police position in Bangkok?
Any here?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
James

(Moderated: please stop posting your cv everywhere, use the Jobs section)

Hi Nik

are you still around in Bangkok and becoming a Tourist Police Volunteer still possible?

Cheerr
Mike

Hello Mike -> To note that Nik's message is dated 2010 and is quite old. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am interested to hear more about it. 

I like helping people, walking, and keeping my mind busy.

Are there any benefits like a gym and combat training?   I like to keep fit and practice martial arts.

what are the requirements ?

hi gary here , iam married to thai lady and are moving to thailand soon , iam interested in tourist police , i have no experence in police work, can you help thanks

bissett wrote:

hi gary here , iam married to thai lady and are moving to thailand soon , iam interested in tourist police , i have no experence in police work, can you help thanks

This thread is way out of date and really needs closing.(Mods)Perhaps something permanent might be in order?

Bissett:
A quick seach on Google revealed the following active links to the Thai Tourist Police Volunteers(Thai and Foreign):

http://www.phuket-tourist-police-volunteers.com/http://www.fpvpattaya.com/apply-to-join-fpv/https://www.facebook.com/FPV.ForeignPoliceVolunteers

There are also police volunteers in Bangkok and Chiang Mai.

Hi Nik,
I am thinking of Retiring in chinag mai Thailand ...and I also would love to know How to Volunteer for the Tourist Police in Chiang mai, My expertise is I am fluent in Malaysian , Indonesian, Cantonese Plus I have a good command of enghlish and I also do speak thai as well

bernardlim wrote:

Hi Nik,
I am thinking of Retiring in chinag mai Thailand ...and I also would love to know How to Volunteer for the Tourist Police in Chiang mai, My expertise is I am fluent in Malaysian , Indonesian, Cantonese Plus I have a good command of enghlish and I also do speak thai as well

As I said above this thread is way out of date and the OP is long gone from the thread.

Read up on the links I posted in my last post which may give you some insight.

Hello Nik

I am interested in Tourist Police Phuket can you give me any information

Thanks

Brian

hi
I am interested to join as Tourist Police Volunteer in Bangkok. I am an Expat I can speak English fluently and can speak Thai also. I am in Bangkok since 2010. I am completely free on weekend (Saturday & Sunday). I would like to do Volunteer police Job in Bangkok only as I am doing job here with Private Company. please contact me at [email protected]
With regards,
Prince

[Moderated: Off topic.]

hi
I am interested to join as Tourist Police Volunteer in Bangkok. I will be come an Expat I can speak English fluently and can speak Thai and laotian also. I am living abroad. I would like to do Volunteer tourist police Job in Bangkok when i completely retire at the moment could you please let me now what and how.
thanks.
regards
Mark

Dear sir/ma'am
I live in the United States, in Houston,TX. On 09/22/2015 I came to Thailand and this is was my first visit to this country. I spend 7 days in Pattaya city, south of Bangkok. Before I do my trip to Thailand I used t watch a clips on Youtube about Thai tourist police in Pattaya city, and how they deal with the foreigner tourists to prevent any problem. When I went their I start having the ambition and desire to become a member of Thai tourist police, but I need to know some information about the application and the requirements, and where and when can apply for that job, and there is a salary to this job.
Sincerely.

Go to this forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 72#2854233

It is a volunteer job, dontexpect any salary, and you have to pay all uniforms and others...

Hi my name is Anthony
I'm from London in the UK

I am very interested in becoming a tourist police officer in Thailand. I have been to Thailand twice,  I  have travelled to Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattaya and Bangkok.  I've really enjoyed the culture ,food and  people

I would  call myself a very calm person, diplomatic, i can deal with pressure difficult situations and able to give great advice.

I would really love a opportunity to become a tourist police officer in thailand

Regards

Anthony

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Nik,

It sounds awesome and fun!
Could you please count me in? I am male Pilipino and staying at bangkok for 2 months, I studied criminology before so i had a few knowledge about law enforcer, but of course we are looking for nice and friendly services and It will be my honor to extend assistance to those in need.
here is my number, ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

You NEED to WATCH the DATES...
This posting started in 2010 and the last post before you both replied today was in 2015...

Zeus.wmo wrote:

You NEED to WATCH the DATES...
This posting started in 2010 and the last post before you both replied today was in 2015...

This is true, but members should also note posts with contact details are not allowed on the open forums.

I am also interested, how to apply ?

@ AdvisorExpertTravel > This topic is very old ( 2010 )  and is no more relevant.

We are therefore closing this thread.

Thanks all,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed