Cost of living

Hi to everyone here,i'm joseph,i'll be arriving in stp in three days,can i pls have an idea about the cost of living,work,accommodation and anything i should know.

Hi kwameb,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope that other members will give you info about the cost of living in Saint Petersburg very soon.

Wish you good luck
Christine

about prises, picture is like this....
ticket in underground metro cost like i remember 20 rus
taxi-from 300 rus
flat per month from 15.000 rus if it small flat and far from center
bus cost also near 20 rus -one way
about salary-it s starting from 15.000 rus and more

and police asking passport in the street very often, it s better to have it or to have a copy of it

also you must know about at what time bridge will closed and oppend, bec if it will closed  you will never go to other part of it

plus saint-petersburg people are very kinde, everyone knows ebglish language, they can help you right in the street very easy, but of couse be attention at this time

it s better to have warm clothes, bec weather is very cold can be and rain is more often then sun))))

saint-petersburg has a lot of night clubs speccial only for foreigners, it s in the center of city

and plus very important things-NEVER pay money for rent of flat before you will see all documents of owner this flat... bec like this agancy can still  money

good luck