Paying bills in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

What bills do you pay? If you are renting, are bills included in the price of rent, and is this common practice in Bahrain?

How can you pay your bills (e.g. online, at provider's store, at the post office)? Which is the most convenient or reliable way?

With what frequency are different bills sent in Bahrain? Are there different deadlines for payment?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

hi

i pay my bills through online and through  SADAD

Thanks

What bills do you pay? If you are renting, are bills included in the price of rent, and is this common practice in Bahrain?

We need to pay the flat rent , 10% municipality tax, Electricity and water charges.

How can you pay your bills (e.g. online, at provider's store, at the post office)? Which is the most convenient or reliable way?

There are many ways to settle your bills. Online payment , Sadad machines ( available in 90% cold stores and super markets) , through govt. website, Mobile app . All are reliable ways.

With what frequency are different bills sent in Bahrain? Are there different deadlines for payment?

You shall receive bills in every month with a 30/31 days cycle . Yes there are deadlines to clear your dues .

Good morning dear,

If you are renting a property you can pay by cash at landlord office or transferred in his account and send them deposit slip on the basis of that they will issue the receipt.

Best regards

Shehbaz.Makki 0****

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

bank transfers, to the landlord directly or sadad, online or on kiosks placed around Bahrain, normally in petrol stations, some cold stores, and governmental buildings.
Easy and very straightforward

I pay rent in cash or card at land lord office. My telephone service provider is very irregular in sending ebills or even sms! I do not get bill details when bill is generated recently. I have to remember and pay online. Another problem is that after I pay the receipt does not come by sms or email!
This is irritating having experienced quite smooth operations in another GCC country where I lived earlier.

If you are renting a fully furnished flat/apartments the municipality tax, electricity and water bills are normally included in the rent. Others, the municipality tax (10% of flat rent) are billed together in the electricity and water bills.

You can pay your bills in different ways:

1. Electricity and water bills can be paid directly at EWA offices, or at the Post Office, or online using your ATM card or Credit card.
2. Credit card bills can be paid through the bank or online payment using your online banking.

The frequency of bills are monthly.

Hi,

what do you want exactly which kind of invoice you want to pay?