Driving back in uk when visiting

I have lived in o radio for 7 years now and will be visiting family back in England next month. I am looking to rent a car but am unsure if it is better to use my uk driving licence or Canadian? Any advise?

UK is clearly the best to use but check the dates. UK licences are valid until you're 65 but actually only last 5 years before they should be updated (Unless they've changed the law in the last ten years)
There is a date on the front of the licence that gives you the validity period.

New topic