Asking to HR for offer letter & Visa process

What does that mean? Why is showing status as 'no record found '?

Its a completely different system for obtaining an EP. The two systems are not connected so you cannot search using the ESD portal. But you should perhaps ask your HR for advice. I am not aware that a medical is part of the ESD process, which is why I made the comment. The other system is called http://www.fwcms.com.my/

I think in my 1st question we discussed that Foreign worker also have to give medical test as this is part of the process.

ASK YOUR HR which system you will obtain your EP under. FW ALWAYS have to give medical, part before leaving country and xray on arrival. Professional EP under ESD do not have this requirement (unless something changed or there are specific rules for certain nationals or current working country).

Really appreciate your swift response, Gravitas....will ask to HR about the same.

How much is your salary..we need to determine the system before advising you

They offered me RM 4k pm. Accommodation, food allowance, medical allowances all these things company will provide.

regards...

Salary is not the only deciding factor these days because of the Category III exemption.

A lady on the forum recently confirmed she had been offered a salary of RM4200 and was being recruited via the Foreign Worker system.

Is it taking same time duration for fw ep? Like 6 to 8 weeks?

That is not the point Ambarish. It is not a way to decide which system you are being employed under.

Have you been asked to pay any money by the employer?

No not at all. They only asked me to wait for EP. They will inform me when visa get approved.

I have searched some information regarding FW EP.
Below are the links for details.

http://shieldgeo.com/malaysia-immigrati … k-permits/http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/foreign-worker.html

I think it best you ask your company what system did they register to

Can anybody guide me for FW EP?

Can we check online status for FWEP?

Today I wrote to HR regarding my visa process, but didn't received any reply yet.

Just an updates,

I spoke to HR & my visa will obtained from ESD process.

The status is showing 'Draft' on ESD portal. Hope they will submit the documents on time because
last submission date showing is 30th Nov.

Regards.

hi ambarish.. i read all your thread and im a little bit confused.. you said that you take a medical exam in india and submit to your company so it means your EP is in Foreign worker pass. then now your application will be in ESD.. like gravitas said FW and PP is in different system so how can you view it in ESD?

Hi dennis1234,

As gravitas mentioned, I think they have changed the rules because now under ESD process also employees has to give medical test. I have confirmed with HR as well. So as per new rules medical test is required for both process  ( ESD & FW ).

Are you getting a Category III professional pass ambarish?

Yes , Gravitas...

OK - that might be the reason for the medical before issuing VDR (visa with reference/calling visa. There is also a security check done I understand.

security check will done in India or in Malaysia while arriving?

India.

With FW medicals the second part takes place on arrival with a chest X-ray etc. in Malaysian clinic.

Is this long process?

You seem to be in it right now - last I read the VDR process could take about 1 month to 6 weeks. Then you need to go to a Malaysian High Commission in India to get it endorsed into your passport.

Appreciate for your in detailed information, Gravitas.....

In front of 'draft' status it's showing 'last submission 30th November - 0001. What is '0001' meaning?

Thats not the important part..when its on dtaft means there are still pending documents which havent been submitted..do you know what is pending

They are saying draft means please fill up the form & submit for next process. But as gravitas mentioned, I think it is in security check in progress. Coz i have submitted all required documents and they have confirmed that.
Below status is showing on ESD portal.

"The application is currently in draft status. Kindly complete the form and submit the application to proceed for the next stage."

Just for an updates.....have received mail from HR  asking for visa collection center near to me.

My documents are submitted & status is showing now, documents submitted for verification.

Hello gravitas,

Just for updates, I have received the VDR letter from my employer. Now I have to collect SEV from Malaysian consulate in India.

My question is, should I pay some amount while collecting SEV in Malaysia consulate in India? Because HR person told me, he is not sure but some amonut (7000 Rs.) I have to pay while collecting the visa.

Thanks.

Yes there is a small fee to pay. I think it is equivalent to about RM20

Hello gravitas,

Just for an updates...will fly in January 2018.

Received all documents from HR.

So you have got your visa with reference in your passport from the Malaysian Consulate now and are ready to go go go.

:) yes sir...next week i have to submit the VDR to consulate to get my SEV... and in 4 working days my SEV will be in my hand.

Thank you very much gravitas for all your support & information you sheared with me from beginning.....will update you everytime

Hello gravitas,

Yesterday i have submitted my documents to malaysia consulate in India to get SEV and im travelling to malaysia on 19th of Jan.

So i wanted to ask this SEV is valid  for 1 month after entered in Malaysia or after obtained from Malaysia consulate in India?

With warm regards...

30 days from entry into Malaysia, during which time your employer must arrange for Stage II which is the endorsement of the EP into your passport.

I just spoke to Malaysia consulate in India. They informed me once i received the SEV I have to travel with in one month from date mentioned on SEV.

Is it true?

Is there an expiry date on the SEV in your passport?

I didn't received yet, Gravitas. But actually I'm travelling on 19th Jan & my SEV date will be 21st Jan so may be there will be no issues.

Once i receive the SEV, i will inform you immediately.

Closed