Deportation from Saudi Arabia

My husband was jailed for 6 months in prision & court ordered him deportation after finishing the prision term.
His prision term is complete and as soon as his case arrives from "Mahakkama Istenaaf" he will be deported.
I am also working here in KSA in govt hospital and I don't see any option except to leave this job if he is deported.
Please someone guide me how to stop his deportation.

Pathetic story, sorry to hear that.

As per my knowledge, if the court ordered for his deportation after the term, he has to leave the kingdom.
He may not be entitled to apply for prosecution if he is about to finish his term in Jail.
But if he is at the beginning stage you can approach our embassy in Riyadh or Consular General Office in Jeddah. They may guide and help you in your matter.
There are plenty of Consultancies here in KSA to deal with such cases but will be helpful at the beginning stage itself. 

And for your job, you can ask your employer to issue work visa, in case if your hubby is going to be deported.

habeeb_afr wrote:

Pathetic story, sorry to hear that.

As per my knowledge, if the court ordered for his deportation after the term, he has to leave the kingdom.
He may not be entitled to apply for prosecution if he is about to finish his term in Jail.
But if he is at the beginning stage you can approach our embassy in Riyadh or Consular General Office in Jeddah. They may guide and help you in your matter.
There are plenty of Consultancies here in KSA to deal with such cases but will be helpful at the beginning stage itself. 

And for your job, you can ask your employer to issue work visa, in case if your hubby is going to be deported.

Can you please provide me contact details of a good consultancy in Riyadh?

Secondly, I already have a different employer. The problem is without husband survival is difficult here in KSA.

Hello Isha,

Sorry to know about your circumstances and I pray to Allah that he gives you courage and strength to go through this difficult time of your life.

There could be many ways for you to take independent sponsor and continue employment here but the is no way your husband could return and join you after being deported with a criminal record.

As you have rightfully indicated that you two would want to live together, I suggest you seek employment in other places like UAE and Qatar where you will be able to make a fresh start. :)

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Isha,

Sorry to know about your circumstances and I pray to Allah that he gives you courage and strength to go through this difficult time of your life.

There could be many ways for you to take independent sponsor and continue employment here but the is no way your husband could return and join you after being deported with a criminal record.

As you have rightfully indicated that you two would want to live together, I suggest you seek employment in other places like UAE and Qatar where you will be able to make a fresh start. :)

The people told me that my hubby will have lifetime ban to work in GCC. This is the new rule.

isha.bendre wrote:
riazcdki wrote:

Hello Isha,

The people told me that my hubby will have lifetime ban to work in GCC. This is the new rule.

People always talk. I didn't hear about such rule.

Sad to hear that. But I know many of expat women who's works here and live alone so I don't think it's a big problem I don't know. I ope everything will be alright at the ends.

Well I don't have any direct contacts or references here in Riyadh but I know them in Jeddah.

But I suggest you to go through https://www.hg.org/law-firms/civil-righ … iyadh.html to get a good lawyer.

And also go through our Embassy contact list http://www.indianembassy.org.sa/about-u … he-embassy (They will respond within 48 hours if you email them about your issue).

And yes it hurts without living with the better half but you will used to it in future. And sometimes you have to.

habeeb_afr wrote:

Well I don't have any direct contacts or references here in Riyadh but I know them in Jeddah.

But I suggest you to go through https://www.hg.org/law-firms/civil-righ … iyadh.html to get a good lawyer.

And also go through our Embassy contact list http://www.indianembassy.org.sa/about-u … he-embassy (They will respond within 48 hours if you email them about your issue).

And yes it hurts without living with the better half but you will used to it in future. And sometimes you have to.

Thanks a lot Mr Habeeb for these links.

Most of the Lawyers  here are useless. It seems as if they don't know the Saudi Law. They always talk something idiotic.

this woman want to be with her man. understand not every woman want to be away from her love one !!

isha.bendre wrote:
habeeb_afr wrote:

Thanks a lot Mr Habeeb for these links.

Most of the Lawyers  here are useless. It seems as if they don't know the Saudi Law. They always talk something idiotic.

I mean the lawyers I met until now in Riyadh & Qassim talk non sense and illogical.

If you've tried and experienced then everyone has to accept it. Keep on trying, not alone but with your HR too. Have you contacted our Embassy??

habeeb_afr wrote:

If you've tried and experienced then everyone has to accept it. Keep on trying, not alone but with your HR too. Have you contacted our Embassy??

Our Indian embassy said that they can help in easy deportation. What i will do with this?

Please try to get help from your embassy it's better for you.
Thank you.
Meezanur Rahman

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Because they knew it is impossible to stop the deportation. As I said earlier, at the beginning stage only we could do something, but once the judgement was given and the jail term started, no one can do anything.

You have to be mentally strong and you have to accept the situation. At the end everything will be fine.

May i know what his felony ?

habeeb_afr wrote:

Because they knew it is impossible to stop the deportation. As I said earlier, at the beginning stage only we could do something, but once the judgement was given and the jail term started, no one can do anything.

You have to be mentally strong and you have to accept the situation. At the end everything will be fine.

Someone told me to do “Isterkham”. It is done through amara in riyadh. But i did it before and there was -ve result. People told me that for amara there should be “waasta”. Then only you will get the +ve result. From where i can get waasta?

Can the agents in commerecial center in batha do something? one pakistani guy suggested that maybe indian agents in commercial center at Batha, riyadh deal with such issues.

eengineer83 wrote:

May i know what his felony ?

He entered to a building in coufusion where a saudi policeman with his family was living. The policeman started a fight with my husband & handed him to the police.

Thats it.

Hi Isha
Check with your Embassy if they can suggest a good law firm to use. Or maybe they already use one.
Gòd luck

Mgreiss wrote:

Hi Isha
Check with your Embassy if they can suggest a good law firm to use. Or maybe they already use one.
Gòd luck

Thanks... i visited embassy on thursday. They informed me that they are helpless. Saudi law is very strong. But still the asked me to write an application with all details & fax them. They will see if something can be done.

I think that is just a formality.

Hi all my name sarah i was deported too in dammam deportation but im not sure if im totally ban to ksa .pls i need an answer.and if that case im ban what should i do..pls i need advice

i have been suffer same like that cause befire 4 month i entered in a building then police arrest me they send me court then the judge he give me sentence for 2 months in jail and now police are deporting to me .
I want to ask that can i go to dubai for work.
Where is ur husband now?