Shipping car and household effects from Australia to Dublin

Would appreciate advice on shipping companies/agents, especially those who proved competent, trustworthy and that you would recommend. Many thanks!

Makes 2 of us.. I got a quote from NUSS and I got Crown Relocations visiting me on the 9th of Oct.,Crown has an office in Dublin, that makes a difference. Do NOT consider King and Wilson, it's been nearly 2 weeks since i put in a request and there has been no response at all and they don't care. Not sure if you've heard about King and Wilson but if you did, don't waste your time.

So which part of Australia are you from? I live in Sydney and I'm moving to Cork this December.

i got a long list of things to organise :)

Btw..Shipping a car?? Are you Sure?

Hi, I work in Logistics, and I worked for Crown Relocations a few years back. First advice, do not ship your car, waste of money, your better off selling it and buying a new one in Ireland, if you need one.
Household effects, take only what you need otherwise get rid of everything, depending on your situation though if your a family or a single person, moving Personal Effects is expensive and unless your attached to your items sometimes it is much cheaper to buy new once you arrive at your destination. I would highly recommend any movers that have a global network and take out insurance! Happy to give advice for free if you need it! Cheers