Ideal salary for Associate Landscape Architect in Maldives

Hi all, i got offer to work in hulhumale as associate/senior landscape architect. What is the ideal salary based on my 10 years experience? i will bring my family with me, i have 2 kids and was wondering whether hulhumale is good place for family . How is the working condition in hulhumale. Please enlighten me. Any advise will be so helpful and well appreciated. THANKS A LOT!!!

Hi Hanna, Interesting question! Landscape architecture is not a frequent field here but I will try to compare your offer with offers for relavant fields e.g. Architecture and interior design and get a sense if your offer is good or you need to do further negotiations. Can you be more specific about the offer you have received? I assume you have received a proper package for your skill level (with break downs). Overall, in hospitality related fields salaries are more set but in design and architecture, there is a wide range of salaries, it all depends on your skills, your negotiation skills and how much the company is willing to invest. Also make sure you know the company well enough before you move specially since you have kids. Not many international design companies have branches in here - if it is a mid size office, do your research, you don't want to move and face any unpleasant surprises.
P.s. I just joined this forum and this is my first reply. Hope it helps :-)