Got a job offer, want to check if it is valid

Hello All,

I got a job offer in Maldives. The agent sent me an approval letter.  The job is at REEFSIDE COMPANY PVT LTD and address is Reef side timeline, M.KKM Building, Orchid Magu.

In the approval letter it says salary as USD 600 per month and occupation is Labour in charge,

I want to check if this approval is genuine. What is the best way to check it. Call the company or Immigration?

Please help me with this.

Thanks
Pavan

Hello

I saw your post and I want to advise you contact the Maldivian Immigration Service for that inquiry.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the response. I will do that.

Hi Pavan,

Reefside is a reputable company in Maldives. If you want to verify if the offer is valid please call their office +9603323545

Thanks

Koba,

Thanks for the reply,

Sure, i will give them a call.

Thanks
Pavan

Hello All,

I got a job offer in Maldives. The agent sent me an approval letter.  before that i have faced two online video interviews from the HR Assistant . The job is at AMDC clinic at Male City and address  M.Misururuvaage, Shaariu Varudhee, Malé, Maldives. I can see the same person in AMDC official Facebook page also.

I received my job offer on 16th March 2024 to work in Reputed Clinic in Male CIty and waiting for the work permit after submitting all the relevant documents. It is already 1 month gone.

But still i am not able to get the status of my work permit and once I am asked from the employer they said that they have already applied. As they said delay of the permit process Ramazan holidays due to the

I am really worrying that I immediately resigned in my previous job because they asked me that they need an exact date of join in writing as it will take only 14 days to process the work permit. I am still waiting for the visa.

I want to check if this approval is genuine. What is the best way to check it. Call the company or Immigration?

Please help me with this.