Middle man or third party for a job in Qatar &Oman

Hi dear friends,

I have heard about companies which have a role as a middle man for connecting recruiter & job seeker. Do u have any further information about. It? Any name or contact point?

Tnx in advance
Regards,
Elnaz

I'm a crane operator, I'm seeking for a job. A Nigerian

Hi Elnaz,

I have never heard of middlemen dealing with recruiters. Rather a candidate deals with a recruiter directly. Keeping this in view may I ask why  would there be a need for a middle man to deal with a recruiter?

Regards
Shayne29

Dear shayne,

Hi,

Well, I ve just heard & I m not sure but i think its related to guarantee, visa & supporting matter!

If I get more info I will share.

Best Regards,
Elnaz

Ok.

Are you planning to be that middle person for recruitment agencies?

oh no,

I just wanna get some help from them.

Hmmmm....OK.

So far in my long career my work visa and associated paperwork have always been facilitated by recruiting agencies only!....absolutely no middlemen involved !!.....
Hence do not look for "middle-men" for such a simple and direct process as recruitment !

The key take-away from all this is that......always approach major / big recruiters who are professional and do not charge a fee for their services from the recruit (.....since they get their so called "commission / service charges" directly from the company that recruits you...).

The moment the recruiter  / recruiting company is asking you for money to facilitate your recruitment then that should raise "alarm bells" in your mind !...you should immediately step away from them....even if the offer of employment looks very enticing !!......

Cheers
Shayne

Dear Shayne,

Tnx for ur kind recommendation ^^

sure, actually i m sending my cv directly to recruiters as well.

Hope to find an appropriate job ASAP. :unsure

Kind regards,

Best of luck Elnaz and please do let me know in case you need any help / clarification :)