Typical time for processing visa

how much time on average it takes for saudi work visa?

Insha'alla

Hi and welcome to Expat.com nkhawaja!

I hope other members will help you obtain this information soon!
In what field are you intending to work there?

Regards
Armand

i am asking a general question for professionals, engineers.

How long is a piece of string ?
My collegue got his iquama yesterday 10 days after his arrival, others seen to take months !

Hey,

For me, it took
3 months for processing visa.
2 Months for visa stamping. (My agent makes issues other wise 40 days are enough)
2 months for Iqama. (But it can be done in 3 to 7 days)

Stats are for last year.

Regards,

The visa processing time depends on the nationality and hiring company. The Visa processing time for a typical North America and offer from a company like Saudi Aramco, SABIC or any other large organization is 4 to 7 days since they do not require a Visa Invitation Letter from the concerned saudi ministry. Also, these organizations verify all the documents and medical examination.

The visa processing time may vary for other countries.

Hello,
I signed a contrct with SABIC by end of march for a scientist position, I was told that my visa request is under process with govt.. Its already 5 weeks since I signed contract. Can anyone tell me how many days/weeks it takes to complete visa processing. Any kind of information is highly appreciated.
best regards
Bobby

The Visa process is taking longer now than previously. The issue is that there is pressure NOT to grant visa's, due to the Saudization process.

There are no detailed guidlenes about time frame for visa's.

There is nothing you can do other than wait.

For some its fast, some its real slow.
its a process with no definite dates or time lines.

Be patient. :)

Salam Everybody i am having a query,will be very obliged if some body answers what is the time taken for saudi employment visa stamping if all the documents are correct and another query is my offer letter is of Maintenance engg with no specific profession like Electrical or Mech but my degree which is of electronics and Instru engg is attested from saudi embassy and offer letter is also attested from MOFA and COC  will this be any problem to me since i have read in one post on internet about this problem from a good man whose visa was of project engg and his offer letter was also of project engg than the consulate in mumbai suggested him to ask his company to get an offer letter with his specific profession typed on it like elec or mech engg  and recently i have submitted my visa for stamping in mumbai consulate through an agent in Bombay and as per my knowledge i think it takes only one day for stamping of visa but when i called them after one day also after checking through my MOFA no on some site called enjazit.com.sa they were saying that it seems still the visa had not been stamped on ur passport sir because going by the count we can see the no of visas still the same.so can anybody please tell me how to solve this problem god forbid if it happens to me . Or is it because it is Ramadan people are slow in stamping and updating or may be they had stamped the visa but not updated it do anybody of u have the same problem ,
asrarfarooqui87[at]gmail.com.
+917799303182.

Hello asrar1987,

Just for info you are on quite an old thread. Also I would invite you, when you make your posts, could you please write in proper Text format? So that members don't have too much pain to read your post?

If however you do not get response from this thread, please do not hesitate to create a new one and be as clear as possible so that members can read less but understand you best and give you required infos.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi

I got a job offer from Saudi Arabia 4 months back, however there is no further progress since then. I live in Pakistan. My employer says that they have applied for visa and waiting. My profession is that of Finance Analyst.

How long should i wait further for my visa to be processed? Is this much delay usual? I know there will be further time required for attestations and stamping once my visa gets processed.

Anyone??